Saturday 13 November 2010



Frankton Junction To Chirk, 2 Locks.



Leaves, leave me alone.





A bright and sunny, still and calm morning once again makes me wonder how the weather guessers can sleep at night and still take the money.

This satellite aided, computer boosted bunch of a televisual clothes show, could not forecast what numbered page comes after page one in a book.







The leaves were the worst we have seen so far but the day was just far too good to miss.

Approaching the second lock of the day a boat that was coming towards us suddenly tried to make a turn around in the canal that necessitated him removing his rear button and getting off to pull the stern around.

His thanking D for us being so patient was interspersed with lots of foul mouthed abuse, this was our first ever encounter with someone suffering with Toretts Syndrome.

Now, I know this is not big and I know this is not clever but.........being able to talk like that to some of the morons I have met through my life would have just been the best thing ever.......Not "PC" I know but just a thought.








The hills of Wales are getting ever closer.







Who took this picture?







Our mooring for the night.




Until next time....................





.

No comments: