Thursday 25 November 2010



Ellesmere To Blake Mere.



A very short hop.






The promised bad weather still hasn't arrived so we moved to the next Mere along the canal yesterday. It was bright but quite cold as an hour cruise found me wrapped up in fleece and gloves and D in her coat.








The views are terrific here and should any of that snow get through we will be in our own virtual Christmas card.
The only problem here is there is no TV at all, no phone signal and the Internet, well, it just isn't.

I took to wrapping presents today. What is it about a man doing that?  By the time I have managed to stop them looking like something the cat found under the hedge and brought it in, I run out of them. 
So my lumpy wrinkled bits of paper are now ready for the tree..........now all we need is a tree.





Until next time.....................






.

No comments: