Monday 22 June 2009

Leeds to Stanley Ferry. 8 Locks.

Well we have now said goodbye to Leeds, in doing so we have also had to say goodbye to Drew and Becki.

This has proved to be one hell of a wrench and I seem to have had something in my eyes for most of the day.

Bye for now you two, see you next time.



Anyway,..... this is not quite what you would expect looking out of the kitchen/galley window in the middle of a city. There is a Jousting arena attached to the Armoury and they ride the horses all around this centre. One final picture and we were off.


It wasn't to be all that long before we were once again out in the countryside amongst the cows.


The sky here just about matched my mood at that moment I'm afraid, so when it dropped that lot on us just before we moored up for the night I must admit I had a bit of a moan.

A good nights sleep required here,

Until tomorrow.....................

No comments: