Friday 10 December 2010




Ellesmere.




Good signs that aren't and bad signs that are.










This might look quite encouraging and a good sign of us being able to move on, but it is just rain water sitting on top of the ice that has nowhere to drain away. The ice underneath is still as solid as it ever was.




And now...... without further ado...........may I present the epitome of a bad sign ( Of the times we live in).












.





Look! you can't smoke in that shop.

Oh...... and someone will have to be manning the fort on Christmas day.

Why???
Apart from batteries, what other last minute, seat of your pants item could you possibly need on Christmas day?
Oh! silly me, I forgot to pick up a turkey, I'll just nip down the spar.











Taking a picture of this unusually shaped icicle on our walk through the Ellesmere tunnel, the flash has picked up a surprising amount of paint on the wall.
These are all boat strikes and I must admit that if I took paint off of our roof to that degree I would be screaming.

It's strange why they are all red however, maybe it's just my camera.




Until next time................





.

No comments: