Saturday 2 October 2010




Fazeley Junction To Fradely Junction.






Junction hopping. 









Fazeley Junction in all it's sogginess last night.





I know Graham on NB Armadillo is having a sunset fest at the moment, but a foreboding rain filled load of clouds is all I can manage at the moment.








Mind you, the autumn flotsam can be quite colourful.






Here you go then,
stick Tracy Emin's name on it,
call it "A Misguided Feather" and wait for the money to roll in.





A strange thing here as far as I am concerned, these are acre upon acre of Srawberry fields.
Call me old fashioned but I thought Strawberries were a summer fruit ????






It's been another day of sunshine and mildness, which, after yesterdays rain has been most welcome.
We are now at Fradley Junction on the end of a huge row of boats that weren't there when we arrived......................... but then again it is Saturday.



Until next time.......................




.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What an amazing photo of the leaves on the water, Brilliant.
Lisa Carr

Chris and Debbie, said...

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for the comment.


I have added you to the list of Blogs to follow.


Regards Chris.

Lisa said...

Dear Chris,
I have had such a laugh, I found your blog by a nice sort of accident, and was attracted by great photos, and as I read down again the other night I was so surprised to see my photo against your blog roll, When I had posted my "comment" about your fab leaves on the water, I hadn't noticed that you had replied, so it was a bit of surprise to see my shot of Lake Garda there, I am a bit of rookie blogster and didn't know I could be traced back.
My friend Amanda and I live in different parts of the country and did that photo thing as a laugh, but we need to finish it!! We are both married to farmers, and both, well all four of us want narrowboats too, we have booked a slot to be ready for 2012, they will follow soon too. Perhaps in years to come we'll meet.
Keep up the good photos,
Lisa Carr