Wednesday 9 June 2010

Clarence Dock.
.
.


It was that day again..........
.
.




One year ago almost to the day.... and in the same place, I did it.
.

I went for a hair cut.
.

Today I had to do it again as we are setting off tomorrow and the threats about scissors are getting serious.
.

Some people don't like doctors, for others its the dentist that gets them, me its the barbers, I HATE going to them.

Back at the house a woman used to call round every six weeks or so and that left me with no escape, which wasn't so bad really as you do have to get it done sometime or other. Left to my own devices though, I will get out of it for as long as possible.
.

Still........at the moment I am a white neck and should the sun appear again any time soon, I will be a red neck.
.
.
.









.
Just a quick temperature check here.
If you look closely you can just make out the smoke billowing forth from this boats chimney.
This equals warmth.
.

If you could see us you could see the breath billowing from our mouths.
This equals cold.
.
.

Simples...........Click.
.
.




Until next time...............................
.
.
.








.

No comments: